Memberships to a Professional Society

Provide annual student memberships to one professional society (e.g., Rural Sociological Society, American Sociological Association, Population Association of America) for all students who meet the eligibility criteria, which include: full-time continuing graduate or undergraduate in CES (i.e., adviser is on CES faculty) who is in good standing. There is a maximum of 6 years of support per student. Eligible students should notify the CES Scholarship Committee of their membership renewal status. The renewal must be paid for with the department purchasing card.